The unique approach of Torts: Cases and Questions, Second Edition
, presents extraordinary teaching cases positioned in tandem, challenging students to compare the cases and draw connections and distinctions between the two. Teachers across the country are discovering the lively and instructive classroom experience promoted by this fresh and innovative format.
Torts: Cases and Questions, Second Edition, features:
- an exceptionally strong collection of cases arranged in pairs that challenge students to explain the distinctions between them
- logical organization that starts with intentional torts
- a balance of classic and contemporary cases chosen to stimulate active student engagement and lively class discussion
- intermediate cases shorter excerpts than principal cases, but more lightly edited than typical note cases that present a broad survey of the field
- problems integrated throughout the book that help students apply new concepts and prepare for exams
- a compatible pedagogical approach that supports a variety of teaching objectives
- an extensive Teacher's Manual that offers hundreds of interesting questions and answers suitable for classroom use
Revised for enhanced clarity throughout, the updated Second Edition includes:
- coverage that reflects the expanded use of the Restatement (Third) of Torts
- additional facts added to some case descriptions
- notes on recent public events of interest, including the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund and litigation over the painkilling drug Vioxx
Now with enhanced clarity and even stronger teaching cases, the second edition of Torts: Cases and Questions will revitalize how you teach Torts while it provides complete and sustained support of your coverage preferences and teaching objectives.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO HELP YOU IN TORTS LAW? TRY EXAMPLES & EXPLANATIONS: LAW OF TORTS 4E (9780735588745) AND THE WOLTERS KLUWER BOUVIER LAW DICTIONARY: 2011 STUDENT EDITION (9780735568525) --TWO OF MANY GREAT STUDY GUIDES FROM WOLTERS KLUWER LAW & BUSINESS.