How to Say It to Seniors: Closing the Communication Gap with Our Elders
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.79
as of 9/23/2014 04:44 EDT details
- You Save: $7.21 (42%)
- Sales Rank:24,725
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fourth Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 7.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:September 7, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A practical guide to bridging the generation gap.
In How to Say It(r) to Seniors, geriatric psychology expert David Solie offers help in removing the typical communication blocks many experience with the elderly. By sharing his insights into the later stages of life, Solie helps in understanding the unique perspective of seniors, and provides the tools to relate to them.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.