Pediatric Dermatology: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2-Volume Set, 4e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $288.00
as of 9/1/2014 20:57 EDT details
- You Save: $96.00 (25%)
- Sales Rank:641,415
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.8
- Dimensions (in):5 x 9.5 x 11.3
- Publication Date:February 22, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The latest edition of Pediatric Dermatology, edited by Lawrence A. Schachner, MD and Ronald C. Hansen, MD brings you the detailed guidance you need to effectively diagnose and treat pediatric skin conditions. Review topics from keratinization to stem cell therapy, and gain expert guidance from international contributors. Now in a comprehensive two-volume format with 40% all new clinical photos and full-text online access, this resource is ideal for clinical practice.
- Review updates covering the latest drug treatments, newly reported drug reactions, and much more. .
- Refer to full-color photographs in print and online that accurately capture the appearance of a wide range of skin disorders.
- Access many new tables and therapeutic algorithms for at-a-glance guidance.
- Easily access the full text online plus a downloadable image library at www.expertconsult.com.
- Recognize distinguishing factors in skin lesions with 40% new and improved clinical photographs.
- Find extended coverage of topics like genodermatoses and disorders of keratinization, review excellent information on skin neoplasms in children, new systemic therapies, and viral disorders, and explore new concepts in autoinflammatory disorders and Kawasaki's disease.
- Read up on best practices and stay at the forefront of your profession with new perspectives from a host of international contributors like new Associate Editor Antonio Torrello, who co-edits the Pediatric Dermatology journal.
Get a fresh and global perspective to treat and diagnosis the full range of pediatric skin disorders in print & online.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.