Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 3e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $41.90
as of 3/9/2014 04:09 EDT details
- You Save: $18.05 (30%)
- Seller:Book 'um
- Sales Rank:1,082,924
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):12.1 x 9.9 x 0.4
- Publication Date:July 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This definitive atlas views normal anatomy through the complete range of imaging modalities. The 3rd edition has been updated to reflect advances in imaging technology, particularly in terms of CT, MR and ultrasound imaging. In all, 200 new diagnostic images have been added, and in response to user feedback, 25 new line diagrams have been added to aid interpretation of certain key images. The book therefore now includes over 700 photographs of outstanding clarity, as well as 35 interpretative artworks.
- Over 700 large-size, high quality X-Rays, MRI's, and CT's teach readers the radiologic appearance of human structure and structural relationships.
- Number-style labeling allows unobstructed views of images and permits more effective self-testing.
- Interpretative line artworks help readers differentiate between the features shown on the X-Rays.
- 200 new high-quality MRI and ultrasound images
- 25 new interpretative line artworks
- A new, more colorful design
- Pathological images
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.