Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence, 3e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $140.00
as of 4/19/2014 11:51 EDT details
- You Save: $59.00 (30%)
- Sales Rank:1,158,695
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.7
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.1 x 1.8
- Publication Date:December 5, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This thoroughly updated classic text covers the full range of pediatric diseases, with special emphasis on management and which methods work best. The expert author team have maintained the steadfast tradition of Sid Hurwitz's ground-breaking work. The text delivers over 700 pages and more than 1,000 illustrations for today's most effective guidance in this specialized field.
- Management focus - Focuses on management options, pros and cons of treatment options.
- Comprehensive - Covers every pediatric disease in enough detail for the non-specialist.
- Clinical - Focuses on patient diagnosis and management.
- Annotated references for additional reading.
- Format makes it easy to use and to understand.
- Now in COLOR! Over 850 high quality, updated clinical color photographs of skin disorders help in quick diagnosis.
- New sections covering hereditary disorders of cornification, hereditary disorders of the dermis, skin signs of other systemic diseases, and abuse and fatitial disorders.
- Tables allow for quick reference for differential diagnoses, clinical features, treatments, etc.
- The latest information on the hottest topics, including: discussions of the molecular bases of diseases, genodermatoses, icythoses, patient management, and ongoing patient welfare.
Drs. Paller and Mancini, two authorities in pediatric dermatology, have been carefully chosen to revise and update this practical, comprehensive resource. Page after page, they carry on the familiar, easy-to-read writing style that practitioners have always appreciated.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.