How to Boil Water
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.46
as of 12/17/2014 19:52 EST details
- You Save: $15.49 (62%)
- Sales Rank:3,811
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 0.6 x 9.4
- Publication Date:August 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
• Shows beginning cooks how to do just what the title implies—and a lot more—without a hint of intimidations.
• Features classic comfort foods such as no-flip fried eggs and soul-soothing grilled cheese for one and bolder, ethnic recipes like Tacos Picadillo and Southeast Asian Beef Salad.
• Exquisite photography and Food Network recipes, both inspire and build the confidence needed to make every dish a success.
• Hundreds of must-know hints, tips and short-cuts for those new to the kitchen.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.