Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.48
as of 9/20/2014 08:36 EDT details
- You Save: $18.52 (71%)
- Seller:ACORN BOOKS
- Sales Rank:57,418
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 7 x 1.1
- Publication Date:September 11, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A key player in the discovery, in 1972, of the brain's opiate receptors explains the science behind this and other evidence of the intimate connection between mind and body and their meaning for the future of Western medicine. 75,000 first printing. Tour."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.