What You Don't Know About Turning 60
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.23
as of 8/31/2014 01:50 EDT details
- You Save: $3.77 (54%)
- Sales Rank:16,921
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 6.1 x 0.3
- Publication Date:February 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
What You Don't Know About Turning 60 is a hilarious pop quiz to ease the pain of a 60th birthday. This charming humor book provides entertainment for over-the-hill birthday parties and is fun to read when the party's over and reality sets in.
Sample jokes include:
- Q: What's a senior screwdriver? A: Orange Juice and Metamucil.
- Q: What do the following words bring to mind: "free refills?" A: If you said coffee, you're probably under 60. If you said a good prescription drug plan, you're probably 60 or older.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.