Seuss-isms: Wise and Witty Prescriptions for Living from the Good Doctor (Life Favors(TM))
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.92
as of 9/17/2014 15:26 EDT details
- You Save: $6.07 (76%)
- Seller:Velevey Books
- Sales Rank:11,239
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 4.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:March 11, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Kids love to impress you with their versions of these witty prescriptions for living
The simple but sage words of Dr. Seuss have helped many a child (and grownup) along the complicated road of life. For those who need reminders, here is a collection of some of the good doctor's wisest and wittiest sayings, on subjects as varied as "Equality and Justice" and "Facing Up to Adversity" to "The Art of Eating" and "The First Nerd"! A perfect gift for all occasions, ideal for sharing among generations--now with a "gift tag" on the jacket flap for consumers to personalize!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.