Three "Whys" of the Russian Revolution
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.50
as of 7/30/2014 06:25 EDT details
- You Save: $7.50 (58%)
- Seller:BOOKS QUEST
- Sales Rank:60,541
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st Vintage Books ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5.2 x 0.3
- Publication Date:May 27, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
America's foremost authority on Russian communism--the author of the definitive studies The Russian Revolution and Russia Under the Bolshevik Regime--now addresses the enigmas of that country's 70-year enthrallment with communism. Succinct, lucidly argued, and lively in its detail, this book offers a brilliant summation of the life's work of a master historian.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.