Three "Whys" of the Russian Revolution
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.63
as of 10/26/2014 03:10 EDT details
- You Save: $6.37 (49%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:512,435
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st Vintage Books ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 0.3 x 8
- Publication Date:May 27, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
America's foremost authority on Russian communism--the author of the definitive studies The Russian Revolution and Russia Under the Bolshevik Regime--now addresses the enigmas of that country's 70-year enthrallment with communism. Succinct, lucidly argued, and lively in its detail, this book offers a brilliant summation of the life's work of a master historian.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.