In Trouble Again: A Journey Between Orinoco and the Amazon
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.27
as of 12/8/2013 15:49 EST details
- You Save: $8.68 (62%)
- Seller:Jennifer's Playground
- Sales Rank:217,035
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 5.2 x 7.9
- Publication Date:April 14, 1990
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
O'Hanlon takes us into the bug-ridden rain forest between the Orinoco and the Amazon--infested with jaguars and piranhas, where men would kill over a bottle of ketchup and where the locals may be the most violent people on earth (next to hockey fans).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.