- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.33
as of 10/21/2014 03:42 EDT details
- You Save: $10.62 (67%)
- Seller:A-Z Americanbooks
- Sales Rank:82,655
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.1 x 5.2 x 0.7
- Publication Date:April 23, 1989
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Paperback with black design of the court pillars and Gideon.
A history of the landmark case of James Earl Gideon's fight for the right to legal counsel. Notes, table of cases, index. The classic backlist bestseller. More than 800,000 sold since its first pub date of 1964.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.