Great American Food
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.80
as of 10/2/2014 07:52 EDT details
- You Save: $51.20 (93%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:1,550,423
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):11.6 x 9 x 1
- Publication Date:September 17, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Singled out by food critics as one of America's top chefs, Charlie Palmer is renowned for his unfussy and unfailingly innovative cuisine. The recipes in Great American Food have been tailored, with the help of Judith Choate, to the needs, abilities, and resources of home cooks. Here are Palmer's great soups, classic pastas, and spectacular main dishes--and his glorious architecturally designed desserts. 75 full-color photos.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.