- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.00 (On sale from $1.60)
as of 7/29/2014 01:31 EDT details
- You Save: $0.60 (38%)
- Seller:No Regret Sports
- Sales Rank:510,395
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):7.2 x 4.7 x 1.6
- Publication Date:March 1, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Herman Melville's peerless allegorical masterpiece is the epic saga of the fanatical Captain Ahab, who swears vengeance on the mammoth white whale that has crippled him. Often considered to be the Great American Novel, Moby-Dick is at once a starkly realistic story of whaling, a romance of unusual adventure, and a searing drama of heroic courage, moral conflict, and mad obsession. It is world-renowned as the greatest sea story ever told.
Moby-Dick, widely misunderstood in its own time, has since become an indubitable classic of American literature.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.