Transfer of Power (Mitch Rapp, Book 1)
- Buy New: $37.40
as of 8/21/2014 15:43 EDT details
- Sales Rank:239,905
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9.4 x 6.2 x 1.5
- Publication Date:July 1, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A group of terrorists invades the White House -- taking hostages, leaving dozens dead, and driving the president to an underground bunker where he can't communicate with his government. Mitch Rapp, the CIA's top counterterrorism operative, sneaks into the executive mansion to take control and finds that the terrorists are the least of the president's -- and the nation's -- problems.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.