Llama Llama and the Bully Goat
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 10/20/2014 01:03 EDT details
- You Save: $9.99 (56%)
- Sales Rank:5,437
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Ed 1st Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):10.5 x 10.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:August 6, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Teaches the importance of both giving and receiving respect
- Encourages kids to speak out against bullying
- Darling, playful illustrations
- Wonderfully written by Anna Dewdney
- Hardcover, illustrated slipcover
Llama Llama likes to sing.
Gilroy laughs at everything.
Llama sings out just the same.
Gilroy says a not-nice name.
Teacher has some things to say:
calling names is not OK.
Llama Llama is learning lots of new things at school and making many friends. But when Gilroy Goat starts teasing him and some of their classmates, Llama Llama isn't sure what to do. And then he remembers what his teacher told him—walk away and tell someone. It works! But then Llama Llama feels badly. Can he and Gilroy try to be friends again?
Taking on a difficult but important part of children's lives, Anna Dewdney gives readers a way to experience and discuss bullying in a safe and comforting way.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.