The American Empire and the Commonwealth of God: A Political, Economic, Religious Statement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.29
as of 7/30/2014 09:57 EDT details
- You Save: $17.71 (89%)
- Seller:Brookmeade Books
- Sales Rank:1,680,833
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 6.5 x 8.7
- Publication Date:May 17, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780664230098
- Condition: Used - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
In this book, four distinguished scholars level a powerful critique of the rapid expansion of the emerging American empire and its oppressive and destructive political, military, and economic policies. Arguing that a global Pax Americana is internationally disastrous, the authors demonstrate how America's imperialism inevitably leads to rampant irreversible ecological devastation, expanding military force for imperialistic purposes, and a grossly inequitable distribution of goods--all leading to the diminished well-being of human communities.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.