Queer Studies: An Interdiciplinary Reader
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.98
as of 9/17/2014 13:35 EDT details
- You Save: $29.97 (56%)
- Sales Rank:753,285
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 6.8 x 0.8
- Publication Date:January 10, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Queer Studies: An Interdisciplinary Reader
is a collection of essays that over the past two decades have helped to establish sexuality as one of the most vital and important areas of study in both the humanities and social sciences.
- Brings together important essays that have helped to establish sexuality as one of the most vital areas of study in the humanities and social sciences.
- Includes an introductory essay by the editors that provides a context for this pivotal scholarship and promotes dialogue across disciplines.
- Discusses key issues in the field, including sexual politics, cultural construction of sexuality, transnationalism, race, community, sexual citizenship and the nation-state.
- Functions as a primary text for introductory as well as advanced courses, as a general introduction to the field, and as a scholarly resource.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.