Lenses: Applying Lifespan Development Theories in Counseling
- List Price:
- Buy New: $63.82
as of 12/24/2014 19:29 EST details
- You Save: $37.13 (37%)
- Sales Rank:171,319
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5
- Publication Date:January 28, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
Lenses offers a current and practical review of human development perspectives and theories, a subject that is often critically under-represented in graduate courses. Kraus presents an expansive selection of human development models, theories, and perspectives, and demonstrates how a strong grasp of developmental principles can inform practical applications.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.