Holding Their Own II: The Independents
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.50
as of 2/1/2015 06:10 EST details
- You Save: $3.45 (27%)
- Sales Rank:100,669
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.5 x 8
- Publication Date:April 26, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The second in the series, Holding Their Own II: The Independents, continues the saga of a young couple trying to survive in the post-apocalyptic American West. Unable to maintain rule of law, the federal government now faces an opposition movement and the threat of civil war. Bishop and Terri are drawn into the struggle and have to risk everything to save both an old friend and the country they love.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.