Instant Notes: Bioinformatics
- Sales Rank:11,826,999
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:School & Library Binding
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 6.9 x 0.9
- Publication Date:June 2002
Instant Notes in Bioinformatics describes what is possible, and the strengths, limitations and potential pitfalls of methods and analyses. The book begins by describing data generation and databases. Following this it takes us to the newer bioinformatics problems associated with structures, expression, proteomics, interactions and pathways. The important areas in bioinformatics are covered to encourage easy learning and revision.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.