Doc Jones: A small town physician s story
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.95
as of 8/30/2014 00:15 EDT details
- You Save: $3.00 (10%)
- Sales Rank:6,434,194
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 6.4 x 9.2
- Publication Date:January 5, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A compassionate physician sets sail in a stormy sea of small town politics, striving to help his patients and the community while battling city hall with a sharp wit and stubborn determination. This writing is the true account of Dr. Martin Jones' last days of medical practice as a general practitioner in Granite Falls, a small community located in the foothills of western North Carolina.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.