The Silent Sky: The Incredible Extinction of the Passenger Pigeon
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.65
as of 2/1/2015 08:42 EST details
- You Save: $2.30 (14%)
- Sales Rank:945,747
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5
- Publication Date:April 28, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This nature novel, by following the hatching and lifetime experiences of the last know wild passenger pigeon, chronicles the life, natural history, and ultimate extinction of this species which was once the most abundant bird species in North America. The last wild bird was killed in 1900; the last captive bird died in 1914.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.