If You Lived With The Sioux Indians
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.93
as of 4/24/2014 00:44 EDT details
- You Save: $6.06 (87%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:288,083
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 7.5 x 0.2
- Publication Date:September 1, 1992
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
If you lived with the Sioux Indians
--Would you hunt for food?
--What kind of home would you live in?
--What would be the bravest thing you could do?
This book tells you what it was like to live as a Sioux Indian in North and South Dakota during the years 1800 to 1850.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.