- Buy New: $98.49
as of 4/16/2014 11:29 EDT details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (ships international!)
- Sales Rank:7,302,841
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:New edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4 x 0.7
- Publication Date:November 30, 1972
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
As he roams the US, Mexico, Morocco, Paris and London, Kerouac records life on the road in prose of pure poetry. Standing on the engine of a train as it rushes past fields of prickly cactus; witnessing his first bullfight in Mexico while high on opium; meditating on a sunlit roof in Tangiers or falling in love with Montmartre - Kerouac reveals both the endless diversity of human life and his own particular philosophy of self-fulfillment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.