John Keats: Poems Selected by Andrew Motion (Poet to Poet)
- Buy New: $4.84
as of 10/31/2014 01:37 EDT details
- Seller:Wordery USA
- Sales Rank:8,811,501
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 0.4 x 7.8
- Publication Date:April 7, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
John Keats (1795-1821) abandoned a career in medicine to write poetry, until his life was cut tragically short from tuberculosis at the age of twenty-five. By that time, he had published three volumes of verse to an unreceptive critical response. But as the nineteenth century wore on Keats's reputation would build, and today he is recognised as one of the greatest of the Romantic poets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.