Buddha's Little Instruction Book
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.44
as of 8/1/2014 01:14 EDT details
- You Save: $5.56 (51%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:29,834
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Dictionary), English (Published), English (Translation)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:May 1, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Just as the serene beauty of the lotus blossom grows out of muddy water, Buddha's simple instructions have helped people to find wholeness and peace amid life's crisis and distractions for more than 2,500 years. For this small handbook, a well-known American Buddhist teacher and psychologist has distilled and adapted an ancient teaching for the needs of contemporary life. Its practical reminders and six meditations can infuse smallest everyday action with insight and joy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.