- Buy New: $5.98
as of 5/18/2013 20:38 EDT details
- Sales Rank:2,915,521
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 4.1 x 1.2
- Publication Date:January 1, 1991
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
One of D.H. Lawrence's finest and most controversial works, The Rainbow introduced sexual life into the family-chronicle novel, portraying a visionary quest for love by three generations of English men and women. This Bantam Classic features beautiful, classic cover art and an introduction by Jeffrey Meyers, author of D.H. Lawrence: A Biography. Previously published by New Addition.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.