Measure for Measure, Troilus and Cressida, and All's Well that Ends Well (Bantam Classic)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.94
as of 3/17/2014 13:48 EDT details
- You Save: $5.05 (72%)
- Sales Rank:436,288
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:annotated edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.4 x 1.1
- Publication Date:February 1, 1988
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
An exciting new edition of the complete works of Shakespeare with these features: Illustrated with photographs from New York Shakespeare Festival productions, vivid readable readable introductions for each play by noted scholar David Bevington, a lively personal foreword by Joseph Papp, an insightful essay on the play in performance, modern spelling and pronunciation, up-to-date annotated bibliographies, and convenient listing of key passages.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.