Of Woman Born: Motherhood As Experience and Institution
- Buy New: $2,432.64
as of 8/21/2014 19:19 EDT details
- Sales Rank:4,585,411
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.5 x 0.7
- Publication Date:November 1977
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Adrienne Rich's influential and landmark investigation concerns both the experience and the institution of motherhood.
The experience is her own—as a woman, a poet, a feminist, and a mother—but it is an experience determined by the institution, imposed on all women everywhere. She draws on personal materials, history, research, and literature to create a document of universal importance.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.