Assessment: In Special and Inclusive Education
- List Price:
- Buy New: $99.00
as of 4/18/2014 17:10 EDT details
- You Save: $144.95 (59%)
- Sales Rank:341,316
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 9.8 x 0.8
- Publication Date:January 29, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The text's emphasis on preparing students from pre-service to practice helps new teachers understand how to assess the skills and abilities of their students effectively and efficiently.
- Offering practical, detailed insight, Chapter 9, "How to Evaluate a Test," takes readers step-by-step through choosing a test; understanding a test's purposes, content, procedures, and scores; evaluating a test's norms, reliability, and validity; and reaching a summary evaluation of a test.
- Streamlined and succinct, the text now offers access to tests that are less frequently used on its companion website.
- Offering the latest tools and resources available, ASSESSMENT IN SPECIAL AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION, 11th Edition's tests and measures include the Woodcock-Johnson Psychoeducational Battery, Normative Update (WJ-III NU); Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test, Fourth Edition; TerraNova, Third Edition; STAR Reading; KeyMath-3 Diagnostic Assessment; Test of Language Development-Primary Fourth Edition; Test Of Language Development-Intermediate Fourth Edition; Test of Written Language, Fourth Edition; and AIMSweb.
As the standard professional resource in the field, ASSESSMENT IN SPECIAL AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION, 11th Edition, offers basic assessment information along with a handbook-style reference of actual reviews of the tests most administered in K-12 schools. Completely up to date, the Eleventh Edition takes a new "dual approach"--teaching readers how to do assessments correctly as well as how to use assessment information to enhance student competence. It educates those who assess students to broaden their labors from efforts designed to make predictions about students' lives to efforts designed to make a difference in the lives of the students they serve.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.