Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.98
as of 9/17/2014 19:51 EDT details
- You Save: $7.01 (54%)
- Sales Rank:987
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:12 - 14 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):8 x 8 x 8
- Publication Date:June 4, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Catching Fire is divided into three parts
- Katniss and Peetas mandatory Victory Tour through the districts
- Preparations for the 75th Annual Hunger Games
- Truncated version of the Games themselves.
- This sequel has enough action to please Hunger Games fans
Suzanne Collins continues the amazing story of Katniss Everdeen in the phenomenal Hunger Games trilogy.
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.