ASTRO (with Review Cards and Astronomy CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.96
as of 3/8/2014 07:30 EST details
- You Save: $51.99 (67%)
- Sales Rank:358,060
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):10.7 x 8.4 x 0.7
- Publication Date:February 5, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- An innovative combination of content delivery both in print and online provides a core text and a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with faculty and students.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Chapter In Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint® and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- A full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles is available to students with the purchase of a new book. Interactive Quizzes, animations, videos, and interactive and printable flashcards.
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process, ASTRO is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners. ASTRO employs the same engaging writing style and logical conceptual presentation that has become a hallmark of Mike Seeds and Dana Backman's introductory astronomy texts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.