Art and Visual Perception: A Psychology of the Creative Eye
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.24
as of 3/12/2014 00:40 EDT details
- You Save: $12.71 (40%)
- Sales Rank:93,480
- Format:Deluxe Edition
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition, Fiftieth Anniversary Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.4 x 1.4
- Publication Date:November 8, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Since its publication fifty years ago, this work has established itself as a classic. It casts the visual process in psychological terms and describes the creative way one's eye organizes visual material according to specific psychological premises. In 1974 this book was revised and expanded, and since then it has continued to burnish Rudolf Arnheim's reputation as a groundbreaking theoretician in the fields of art and psychology.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.