On the Sensations of Tone (Dover Books on Music)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.30
as of 8/22/2014 23:02 EDT details
- You Save: $8.65 (38%)
- Sales Rank:218,195
- Languages:English (Unknown), German (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 6.1 x 1.1
- Publication Date:June 1, 1954
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Helmholtz, Hermann L. F. Mfg#: 9780486607535
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
This masterly treatment of classical acoustics embodies the great physicist's lifetime of research and presents his vast knowledge of the field in an easy-to-follow account. Among the topics explored: physical phenomena, the physiology of hearing, the relation of musical phenomena to physics, and historical aspects of musical sound. Includes 68 figures.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.