Five Great Science Fiction Novels (Dover Thrift Editions)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.97
as of 3/17/2014 13:21 EDT details
- You Save: $4.53 (43%)
- Sales Rank:70,692
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:5
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 1.8
- Publication Date:September 8, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780486439785
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Here, in an attractive gift box, are unabridged editions of the five most popular science-fiction novels of H. G. Wells: The First Men in the Moon, The Invisible Man, The Time Machine, The Island of Dr. Moreau, and The War of the Worlds. Five remarkably prescient works by the "father" of modern science fiction include The First Men in the Moon, a 1901 novel about lunar life; The Invisible Man, the story of a scientist whose experiments take a terrifying turn; The Time Machine, a journey into the future; The Island of Dr. Moreau, the exploits of a mad surgeon; and The War of the Worlds, a grippingly realistic tale of hostile invaders from Mars.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.