Sailing Alone Around the World (Dover Large Print Classics)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.98
as of 8/20/2014 03:45 EDT details
- You Save: $7.97 (62%)
- Sales Rank:2,331,456
- Format:Large Print
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:large type edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.9 x 0.8
- Publication Date:November 21, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Maritime classic recounts the remarkable tale of the first person to circumnavigate the globe single-handedly. New England sea captain Joshua Slocum tells of encountering "the worst murderer in Tierra del Fuego," foiling a nocturnal attack by savages, being submerged by a great wave off the Patagonian coast, and other harrowing events during his 3-year voyage.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.