Wit and Wisdom of the American Presidents: A Book of Quotations (Dover Thrift Editions,)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.84
as of 4/17/2014 18:10 EDT details
- You Save: $1.66 (66%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:106,963
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.2 x 0.2
- Publication Date:December 20, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Over 400 memorable quotes expressed by America's chief executives, among them U.S. Grant's "I know only two tunes. One of them is 'Yankee Doodle' and the other isn't," Jimmy Carter's "Whatever starts in California unfortunately has an inclination to spread," and George Bush's "Read my lips: no new taxes."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.