The Historical Roots of Elementary Mathematics (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.62
as of 4/24/2014 20:19 EDT details
- You Save: $8.33 (49%)
- Sales Rank:762,283
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Presumed 1st as edition not stated
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:February 1, 1988
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Exciting, hands-on approach to understanding fundamental underpinnings of modern arithmetic, algebra, geometry and number systems, by examining their origins in early Egyptian, Babylonian and Greek sources. Students can do division like the ancient Egyptians, solve quadratic equations like the Babylonians, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.