Mathematics in the Time of the Pharaohs
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.78
as of 5/25/2013 04:32 EDT details
- You Save: $5.17 (37%)
- Sales Rank:798,143
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Unabridged, Slightly Corrected Republ.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5
- Publication Date:June 1, 1982
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In this carefully researched study, the author examines Egyptian mathematics, demonstrating that although operations were limited in number, they were remarkably adaptable to a great many applications: solution of problems in direct and inverse proportion, linear equations of the first degree, and arithmetical and geometrical progressions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.