Yucatan Before and After the Conquest (Native American)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.39
as of 1/31/2015 23:07 EST details
- You Save: $5.56 (56%)
- Seller:Orion LLC
- Sales Rank:93,794
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:New ed of 1937 ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:May 16, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Only significant account done of Yucatan in post-Conquest era. Describes geography and natural history of the peninsula, gives brief history of Mayan life, discusses Spanish conquest and its effects, and provides a long summary of Maya civilization. Translator William Gates has added appendices, 4 maps, and over 120 illustrations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.