Music, Physics and Engineering (Dover Books on Music)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.19
as of 4/18/2014 00:11 EDT details
- You Save: $8.76 (55%)
- Seller:Ancient Mariner Books
- Sales Rank:194,471
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:June 1, 1967
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This extraordinarily comprehensive text, requiring no special background in physics, math or music, discusses the nature of sound waves, musical instruments, musical notation, acoustic materials, elements of sound reproduction systems — from the telephone to stereo sound systems — and electronic music. "Very thorough, and full of well-presented facts." — Musical Times. Includes 376 figures.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.