The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner (PracticePlanners)
- Buy New: $72.01
as of 3/13/2014 05:15 EDT details
- Sales Rank:15,735
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 7 x 0.8
- Publication Date:June 30, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition
provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
New edition features:
- Empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions - plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Designed to correspond with the The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and the Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition
Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.