Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis
- Buy New: $39.00
as of 12/10/2013 08:15 EST details
- Seller:Ya Wanna Sell That?
- Sales Rank:315,176
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 2.1 x 10.2
- Publication Date:March 23, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The most up-to-date coverage on adult psychopathology
Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis, Fifth Edition offers comprehensive coverage of the major psychological disorders and presents a balanced integration of empirical data and diagnostic criteria to demonstrate the basis for individual diagnoses. The accessible format and case study approach provide the opportunity to understand how diagnoses are reached.
Updated to reflect the rapid developments in the field of psychopathology, this Fifth Edition encompasses the most current research in the field including:
- A thorough introduction to the principles of the DSM-IV-TR classification system and its application in clinical practice
- The biological and neurological foundations of disorders and the implications of psychopharmacology in treatment
- Illustrative case material as well as clinical discussions addressing specific disorders, diagnostic criteria, major theories of etiology, and issues of assessment and measurement
- Coverage of the major diagnostic entities and problems seen in daily clinical work by those in hospitals, clinics, and private practice
- A new chapter on race and ethnicity by renowned expert Stanley Sue
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.