Mechanics of Materials
- Buy New: $90.00
as of 5/21/2013 18:46 EDT details
- Seller:Green Earth: Protect the Environment
- Sales Rank:247,126
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 1.2 x 10.4
- Publication Date:February 24, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This leading book in the field focuses on what materials specifications and design are most effective based on function and actual load-carrying capacity. Written in an accessible style, it emphasizes the basics, such as design, equilibrium, material behavior and geometry of deformation in simple structures or machines. Readers will also find a thorough treatment of stress, strain, and the stress-strain relationships. These topics are covered before the customary treatments of axial loading, torsion, flexure, and buckling.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.