Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis 7th Edition, Problem-Solving Companion
- Buy New: $53.96
as of 4/24/2014 08:13 EDT details
- Seller:Student Friendly Books
- Sales Rank:3,604,151
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 7.6 x 0.1
- Publication Date:July 20, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Irwin's Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis
has built a solid reputation for its highly accessible presentation, clear explanations, and extensive array of helpful learning aids. Now in a new Eighth Edition, this highly-accessible book has been fine-tuned and revised, making it more effective and even easier to use. It covers such topics as resistive circuits, nodal and loop analysis techniques, capacitance and inductance, AC steady-state analysis, polyphase circuits, the Laplace transform, two-port networks, and much more.
For over twenty years, Irwin has provided readers with a straightforward examination of the basics of circuit analysis, including:
- Using real-world examples to demonstrate the usefulness of the material.
- Integrating MATLAB throughout the book and includes special icons to identify sections where CAD tools are used and discussed.
- Offering expanded and redesigned Problem-Solving Strategies sections to improve clarity.
- A new chapter on Op-Amps that gives readers a deeper explanation of theory.
- A revised pedagogical structure to enhance learning.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.