The Smart Interviewer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.39
as of 9/19/2014 14:17 EDT details
- You Save: $35.61 (89%)
- Seller:Bulldog Booksellers
- Sales Rank:860,903
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 7.1 x 0.8
- Publication Date:March 21, 1990
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780471513322
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The Smart Interviewer In 20 years of specializing in interviews, management psychologist Brad Smart has successfully interviewed more than 4,000 candidates for selection or promotion, trained over 3,000 hiring managers in how to interview, and counseled thousands on how to manage their careers. The Smart Interviewer is a culmination of this vast experience. In it, Smart shares with you the secrets to successful interviewing. Written in a most readable style and featuring humorous cartoons, this book will immediately help you improve your interviewing effectiveness. You'll learn:
* How to build excellent rapport
* How to apply the TORC Technique for motivating the interviewee to be totally candid and reveal negatives
* How to conduct productive reference calls
* How to correctly interpret an interviewee's responses
* How to prepare for an interview, how much time to take during an interview, how to focus your questions in ways that will reveal whether the interviewee meets your organization's needs or not--plus the latest hiring legalities you should be aware of
The Smart Interviewer will help you avoid costly mishires and mispromotions and give you strategies and tools to hire productive, high-caliber employees that meet your company's needs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.