Statics and Mechanics of Materials: An Integrated Approach
- Buy New: $168.37
as of 9/16/2014 16:20 EDT details
- Sales Rank:123,223
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):26 x 20.9 x 3.2
- Publication Date:October 30, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* Use of Free-Body Diagrams. Authors, Riley, Sturges and Morris, feel that a proper free-body diagram is very important in all mechanics courses. Whenever an equation of equilibrium is written, a complete, proper free-body diagram accompanies it.
* Problem Solving Procedures. Statics and Mechanics of Materials: An Integrated Approach provides students with an effective methodology for problem decomposition and solution, the ability to present results in a clear, and logical manner is emphasized throughout the text.
* Homework Problems. Over 1100 homework problems allow for varied problem assignments. Each set of problems represents a range of difficulty and is grouped according to this range of difficulty.
* SI vs. U.S. Customary Units are used in equal proportions in the text for both example and homework problems.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.