Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds
- Buy New: $85.34
as of 10/31/2014 02:18 EDT details
- Seller:Wordery USA
- Sales Rank:46,318
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.9
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 1 x 11.1
- Publication Date:January 14, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Originally published in 1962, this was the first book to explore teh identification of organic compounds using spectroscopy. It provides a thorough introduction to the three areas of spectrometry most widely used in spectrometric identification: mass spectrometry, infrared spectrometry, and nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometry. A how-to, hands-on teaching manual with considerably expanded NMR coverage--NMR spectra can now be intrepreted in exquisite detail. This book:
* Uses a problem-solving approach with extensive reference charts and tables.
* Offers an extensive set of real-data problems offers a challenge to the practicing chemist
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.