The Rorschach, Basic Foundations and Principles of Interpretation Volume 1
- List Price:
- Buy New: $97.99
as of 8/21/2014 02:28 EDT details
- You Save: $57.01 (37%)
- Sales Rank:51,301
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Volume 1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):10.2 x 7.1 x 1.6
- Publication Date:October 25, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The fully revised edition of the premier guidebook to the Rorschach test
For the last three decades, Dr. John Exner's Comprehensive System has been the leading approach worldwide to administering and interpreting the Rorschach test. The Rorschach: A Comprehensive System, Volume 1, Fourth Edition retains the thorough, authoritative coverage that has kept this book at the forefront of the field, while combining approaches to both evaluation and interpretation for the first time in a single volume. This new edition provides updated research and information on administering, scoring, and interpreting the Rorschach test, as well as new normative data, coverage of recent controversies and criticisms of the test, and illustrative case studies.
New to this edition:
* Latest normative data for interpreting the Rorschach
* More cases illustrating the techniques for administering, scoring, and interpreting the test
* New chapters on interpretation
* A chapter on recent controversies surrounding the test
The Rorschach: A Comprehensive System remains the most enlightened and influential guide to the test.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.